DTV Installations is fully dedicated to the safety and comfort of all employees and clients during this difficult period.
We have adopted a comprehensive and rigorous safety plan according to New York State Business Re-Opening Guidelines, in conjunction with the New York Department of Health and the CDC. We will maintain these policies until the potential health hazards of COVID-19 have been eliminated.
- Every member of the DTV staff has been trained in – and will follow – strict social distancing rules.
- Installers should remain at least six feet apart whenever possible, and they should maintain a distance from clients of at least six feet.
- Personnel are equipped with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer, and all safety equipment is properly cleaned and stored at the end of the workday or discarded when appropriate.
- If work requires our staff to collaborate at a distance closer than six feet, they will be wearing masks and gloves.
- DTV professionals are always ready to meet remotely with clients, and to provide free estimates, via phone or video conferencing. During in-person meeting with clients, our personnel should be wearing masks and gloves.
Health Checks and Cleaning
- All DTV employees undergo a complete health screening at the start of each shift, as prescribed by state officials.
- No one will be allowed to work until they pass a temperature check.
- Before beginning each shift, all employees are screened to ensure they have no COVID-19 symptoms, have had no close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID patients, and have not recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- All facilities, work areas and vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected a minimum of once per day, and more frequently if necessary.
- All third-party shipments received by DTV (including but not limited to equipment and cabling) will be fully disinfected with Lysol, and will then remain in our warehouse for three days before being taken to a job site.
DTV Installations is committed to maintaining our high standards for timely and professional performance throughout the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
And we remain operational and ready to provide the highest-quality home automation, audio/visual, Wi-Fi networking and lighting/shading solutions available in New York and New Jersey – while enforcing the highest possible safety standards for staff and clients.