If you have some question or
need a help feel free to call us:
Get FREE quick estimate
Our senior installer will get back
to you within 24 hours
Your information is private and secure
with SSL encryption
Intercom System Installation for Home and Business
Keep your family safe and sound with a whole house intercom system.
Why Customers Choose Us
Frequently Asked Questions
In a nutshell, a video intercom improves the safety and security of your house, property and family, and gives you increased peace of mind.
- You can see exactly who has rung the doorbell and is trying to enter your home. You don’t have to get up to see who’s at the door, or guess whether an unfamiliar voice on an audio intercom speaker is actually the person he or she claims to be.
- You have remote access anywhere in your house. Installing cameras at each door and sending each video feed into the system lets you view every feed, on any device of your choice, and allows you to unlock doors right from your monitor or phone.
- You also have two-way audio communication with visitors; you can tell them to leave their package on the porch or to go away, if you choose.
- Motion detection alerts can be set to let you see when there is activity anywhere on your property, allowing you to watch for suspicious visitors or actions.
- Recording capability lets you capture photos of everyone who rings the bell, or record video of all activity at entry points.
That really depends on your choice of equipment, options and installation requirements. But installing a video intercom system isn’t as expensive as you might fear. Simple systems can cost only a few hundred dollars, more comprehensive ones can still come in under a thousand dollars, and of course apartment or commercial building work will likely be more expensive. Our installers can give you all of the choices when you call for a free estimate and proposal.
We offer a wide choice of all major intercom brands, including Comelit, Aiphone, Doorbird, SSS Siedle, Doorking, and others – and yes, we are certified by the manufacturers.